* Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains calcium. Calcium is important for healthy bones and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
* Adequate dietary calcium during youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone. Women's calcium requirements increase after menopause.
* Calcium is an important mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
* Magnesium enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
* Boron is a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
* Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains zinc as an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc.
* Vitamin D3 assists in the regulation of calcium balance.