MooGoo Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil (100%) w/v 25ml
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil (100%) w/v 25ml
- A very popular oil that is great for ageing and dehydrated skin
- Rich in essential fatty acids that improve the overall condition of the skin
- High concentrations of antioxidants to combat free radical damage
- Packaged in an airless and lightless pump bottle to protect it from oxidisation
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin
We know there is good Rosehip Oil and bad Rosehip Oil. Good Rosehip Oil is amazing for the skin and full of essential fatty acids, but some Rosehip Oils on the market don’t seem as nice. They can smell different, have a different colour and not seem to work as well. Some don’t even feel like Rosehip Oil at all. We went to great lengths to source our supplier of the highest grade Rosehip Oil we could find. Our Rosehip Oil is cold-pressed and certified organic by the USDA, which is one of the most rigorous organic certification schemes in the world.
One of the problems with pure Rosehip Oil is that it can oxidise (combine with oxygen) and loses its effectiveness quickly. Antioxidants won't do a thing if they have already oxidised in the bottle. For this reason, we bottled all of our oils and serums in airless and lightless pump bottles.
Do serums go underneath or on top of moisturiser?
Serums go directly onto the clean skin, under your moisturiser. Apply directly to the skin after cleansing and allow it to soak in for a few minutes before following with your favourite moistures. We have a few.