BowelKlenz - 30 Teabags
- Bowel-Klenz® contains a special blend of laxative herbs for the relief of constipation.
Active ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains Senna Leaf Dry (Cassia angustifolia and / or C. senna) 300 mg, Senna Fruit Alexandrian Dry (Cassia senna) 300 mg, Frangula Bark Dry (Rhamnus frangula) 150 mg
Non-active ingredients: Each teabag also contains Centaurea cyanus Flower Dry (Cornflower), Antennaria dioica Flower Dry (Cat's Foot), Birch Leaf Dry (Betula pendula and / or B. pubescens), Elder Flower Black Dry (Sambucus nigra), Calendula Flower Dry (Calendula officinalis).
Indications: Bowel-Klenz® contains a special blend of laxative herbs for the relief of constipation.
Directions for use: Infuse 1 or 2 teabags (1.5 to 3 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for ten minutes before removing teabag. Adults - drink 1 cup daily before bedtime. Recommended duration of use is 2 weeks.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Drink plenty of water. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals BowelKlenz Teabags AUST L 169272.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.