Burdock Root – 50g Herbal Tea
Original price $11.50 - Original price $11.50
$11.50 - $11.50
Current price $11.50
Botanical name: Arctium lappa
- Burdock root is known to have mild diuretic and diaphoretic (sweating) properties. Often used to support the body’s elimination functions.
- Australian owned and operated business. Products are manufactured and tested by Herbal Supplies Pty Ltd in South Australia.
- Superior quality herb.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- No artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Directions Infuse 1 heaped teaspoon of Burdock root in a cup of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Strain and drink several cups daily. If not using the tea straight away, you can store it in a covered jug or container in the fridge for up to 24 hours and gently warm the mixture before drinking.