Caruso's Garcinia 7500 - 60 Tablets
Caruso's Garcinia 7500 helps to maintain a healthy appetite, assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates and support energy levels.
This product is ideal when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia gummi-gutta is the botanical name for the exotic fruit Tamarind, also known as Garcinia cambogia. Garcinia has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight, to promote feelings of satiety and to suppress the appetite.
Garcinia cambogia naturally contains the active constituent Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 is guaranteed to contain 60% HCA and also combines B-vitamins to maintain energy production. Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 has been specially formulated to compliment a healthy diet and exercise plan.
Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 Health Indications:
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to suppress the appetite and enhance feelings of satiety
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight
- Helps support energy levels and maintain energy production
- Aids in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy
- Assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, glucose, protein and amino acids.
Each tablet contains:
|Garcinia gummi-gutta (Garcinia cambogia)|
|Extract equiv. to dry fruit peel||7.5g (7500mg)|
|Standardised to Hydroxycitric acid||450mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||12.16mg|
|Equiv. to Pyridoxine||10mg|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||11.21mg|
|Equiv. to Thiamine||10mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||10mg|
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.