Elder Flower – 50g Herbal Tea
Botanical name: Sambucus nigra
- Elder flower is known to have diuretic, diaphoretic (induces sweating) and anti-catarrhal (dissolves mucus) properties.
- Superior quality herb.
- Australian owned and operated business. Products are manufactured and tested by Herbal Supplies Pty Ltd in South Australia.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- No artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Elder flower (Sambucus nigra) is known to have diuretic, diaphoretic (induces sweating) and anti-catarrhal (dissolves mucus) properties.
- 100% NATURAL HERBAL TEA
Elder flower which is part of our herbal tea range, has no added: Preservatives, colours, flavours, gluten, lactose, nuts, caffeine and sugars
Infuse 2 heaped teaspoons of Elder flower in a cup of boiling water, steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink several cups daily.
If not using the tea straight away, you can store it in a covered jug or container in the fridge for up to 24 hours and gently warm the mixture before drinking.