Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high-strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle), which has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow
* St Mary's thistle 35 000 is a liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion.
* St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for the relief of symptoms of non-specific dyspepsia, such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
* St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for liver and gallbladder health and assists with bile flow from the liver.
* St Mary's thistle protects the liver from toxins and assists in healthy liver cell regeneration.
* St Mary's thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
* St Mary's Thistle 35 000 has been standardised to flavanolignans or silybins, which are the main active constituents responsible for St Mary's thistle's liver protecting effects.