Collagen formation support
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold is a delicious berry-flavoured powder that contains high-quality, premium collagen derived from fish combined with antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Collagen Gold contains 2500mg of high-quality, easily absorbed collagen peptides derived from type I fish collagen in each 6g serve.
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein, and provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues, such as hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Collagen peptides are predominantly composed of hydroxyproline, proline and glycine - important amino acids that play a key role in the production and stability of collagen.
- Acai and Acerola berries and Guava leaf provide a natural source of vitamin C and zinc, antioxidants that contribute to cell protection from free radicals. Vitamin C is important for normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, while zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin structure when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- Collagen Gold is available in a berry-flavoured powder naturally sweetened with thaumatin.
Ingredients: Collagen (fish) powder (42%), maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, Acai berry juice powder, Acerola berry extract powder, Beetroot root powder, natural strawberry flavour, citric acid, Orgen-Zn® Guava leaf extract*, natural sweetener (thaumatin). *Certified organic
Directions: Add 6g (1 heaped scoop) to 150mL water or other preferred beverage and mix well. Scoop included.