Hilde Hemmes Tea Infuser
A tea infuser is a device in which loose, dried tea leaves are placed – it performs a similar function to a teabag and is used for steeping or brewing purposes. This infuser is a perforated metal container that holds tea leaves to steep a single serve. The infuser is placed in a cup or pot of hot or boiling water, allowing the tea to brew without loose tea leaves spilling into the pot or cup.
- Ideal for making a single cup of herbal tea.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Easy to clean / dishwasher safe.
- Perforated (fine mesh) metal container.
- Split sphere with tong-like handles.