Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil is derived from wild Icelandic cod from the pristine waters of the northern Atlantic. Deep ocean fish such as cod are a natural source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which cannot be produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet. Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil contains a good source of vitamins A and D to support general health and wellbeing. Independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest, quality premium fish oil.
- Supports cognitive function and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin A helps to maintain healthy eye, skin and immune function
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Vitamin D assists in the bone growth of healthy infants and children
- Helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid, vitamin A and vitamin D deficiencies