ProstaLobium® - 30 Teabags
Botanical name: Epilobium parviflorum
- ProstaLobium® contains the herb Epilobium which has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain prostate health.
In 1986, Hilde first learned about epilobium and decided to introduce it to Australian men to find out if it is as effective as European folklore claims. To her surprise she received countless testimonials from grateful men thanking her for making this herb available. Some of the more prominent men who have used ProstaLobium® include singer Smokey Dawson, artist Pro Hart, racehorse trainer Jim Houlahan, motoring magnate Bob Jane, British jockey Scobie Breasley, and Adelaide radio and television personality Roger Cardwell - just to name a few.
Active ingredient: Each teabag contains Epilobium parviflorum (Small Leafed Willow) Dry Herb 1.5 g
Indications: ProstaLobium® contains the herb Epilobium which has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain prostate health.
Directions for use: Infuse 1 teabag (1.5 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes before removing teabag. Adults - drink 1 cup before breakfast and 1 cup 30 minutes before the evening meal. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals ProstaLobium® Teabags AUST L 76009.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.