Stinging Nettle - 30 Teabags
- Assists flushing of the urinary tract and maintains healthy urine output.
- Stinging Nettle is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support general health and wellbeing.
Active ingredient: Each teabag contains Greater Nettle Herb Dry (Urtica dioica) 1.5 g
Indications: Assists flushing of the urinary tract and maintains healthy urine output. Stinging Nettle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support general health and wellbeing.
Directions for use: Infuse 2 teabags (3 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes before removing teabags. Adults - drink 3 cups daily.
There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Stinging Nettle Teabags AUST L 76113.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.