Thompson's Cod Liver Oil 100 Capsules
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Support Vitamin A & D levels in the body
- Those seeking a supplement to support their immune system
- Individuals seeking a natural source of Vitamin A & Vitamin D
Directions for use
- WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Adults – Take three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains: Sulfites
- Corn, gluten, lactose, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds, soya bean. No artificial colours or flavours.