Thompsons Natural E contains selenium and d-Alpha Tocopherol, the naturally occurring and most biologically active form of vitamin E in humans:
- Antioxidant, helping reduce free radicals formed in the body and their damage to body cells
- Supports artery health
- Supports vitamin E and selenium levels in the body
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Individuals seeking to support the health of their arteries
- Those seeking an antioxidant to protect their cells from free radical damage
- Individuals with poor dietary intake of essential nutrients
Directions for use
- Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains sulfites and trace amounts of pollen.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds.
- No artificial flavours.