Lavender oil is a versatile pharmaceutical grade oil, which can help soothe nerves and calm the mind.
• Calms the mind
• Supports healthy sleeping patterns
• Supports healthy stress response in the body
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
• Relieve symptoms of stress, nervous tension, mild anxiety and excess nervous energy.
• Relieve sleeplessness and induce sleep.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
• 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
• Can be applied directly to the body or used in a vaporiser
• Distilled from Lavandula angustifolia flowering herb tops
Bath: To support healthy sleeping patterns, add 5 drops (1/4 mL) to bathwater. Massage: Adults only. To calm the mind, dilute 5 drops (1/4 mL) to 10 mL carrier oil. Apply to temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body and gently massgae. Vaporisation: To support healthy stress response in the body, dilute 5 drops (1/4 mL) to 10 mL in water and disperse using an oil burner or diffuser. Bites: Traditionally use in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of insect bites and stings. Rub a few drops of oil onto affected area.
External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use:
• While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
• Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
• On children under 2 years old
• Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.