Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure 100ml
Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
- Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
- Sourced from and made in Australia.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne treatment
- The germicidal active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
Directions for Use
For external use only.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.